The following is what we have so far for the agenda. If you know what you will be discussing at the round table session, please let me know and I will add you to the list. (I made a list so that people would be tantalized by the meeting potential). If your name is not on the list you are not excluded!
AWG Fall meeting DRAFT Agenda
in Room D273 at Bellevue College.
Coffee and something tasty
1) AWG necessities
· Approval of Spring 2013 minutes (includes $15 membership fee with students free)
· AWG president, vice president, secretary, treasurer positions (and possibly one other: webpage)
· AWG Facebook page and AWG webpage
· Spring meeting date/location (UW Tacoma?)
2) Feature: Tim Scharks “Tanzania study abroad”
3) Round table including:
· Pat Buckley, WWU: Extended programs study tour to Honolulu in December through the Great Cities Class
· John Bowen, EWU: Strengthening connections among the various geography programs across the state
· Susan Digby, Olympic College: Common course numbers for physical geography and a marine debris program in Puget Sound (hopefully two quite distinct projects)
· Rich Tebbetts (Bellevue College): Five mountains
· Tim Scharks (Green River): Developing a new on-line geography text
Lunch … at some tasty location for those who can stay.
Susan Digby, PhD
Bremerton, WA 98337-1699